- There is a minimum of “C” requirement in all undergraduate area of concentration courses, and “B” in all Graduate area of concentration courses in the Art Department as designated by the Art Department faculty.
- The faculty and coordinators may recommend a student for scholarship consideration in a specific area of concentration on a semester basis.
- Students who do not initially (upon admission) indicate that they have a physical disability and who subsequently are recommended by faculty or claim to have one, must submit certification to the Office of Special Student Services from an official (Doctor, official records) verifying their disability.
- Students taking courses in summer school or through the Consortium Program must receive prior approval from their area coordinators and must supply the coordinator with course descriptions for all courses they wish to pursue.
- There will be no eating, smoking, drinking, or littering in the Classrooms, Studios, Laboratory spaces, and the Smart Room. Consumption of food and drinks in the hallway is permissible; however, personal responsibility must be taken for the removal of all trash.
- Students will not be issued Departmental keys.
STUDENT GRIEVANCE PROCEDURES
TOTAL WITHDRAWAL POLICY
ACADEMIC PROBATION, SUSPENSION, READMISSION POLICIES