Bachelor and Master Degree
Candidates Exhibition 2014
(May 9-11, 2014)
ATTENTION: Department of Art 2014 Degree Candidates
This year the date for the 2014 Degree Candidates Exhibition is Friday, May 09 – through Sunday, May 11, 2014. The opening reception is Friday, May 9th from 5:00p.m to 7:00 p.m. B.F.A. and M.F.A. candidates are required to show; B.A. and M.A. candidates are not.
We will accept art works from students on Thursday, May, 1st and Friday, May 2nd. No submissions will be accepted after Friday, May 2nd. We will begin to install the exhibition on Saturday, May 3rd. Please have all art work exhibition-ready!
Dates and Times to Remember
- All works must be submitted to the Gallery of Art on May 1st – 2nd.
- Submittal forms are available for pickup in Scott Baker’s office.
- Submittal forms must be attached to back of art work and a duplicate copy made for labeling purposes.
- All works must be exhibition-ready (wiring on back, matted/framed).
- Invitations will be available in the gallery (ten per person).
- All works must be picked up on Monday, May 12th. The Gallery can not store any student art works.
For more information please contact:
Mr. Scott W. Baker
Assistant Director, HU Gallery of Art
(202) 806-6111 work
(703) 920- 3181 home
Mrs. Eileen Johnston
Registrar, HU Gallery of Art
(202) 806-7070 office